Sunday, September 04, 2011

Just Checking In

Hello All! So it seems I tend to leave huge gaps in between posts. I guess my life is busier than I thought. When I do have free time for the blog world, I usually end up catching up with all the many blogs I follow and have no time left to post anything on my own blog.
I have some new pictures to share of our classroom but unfortunately I haven't had time to upload them just yet.  I promise I will get to that within the next day or so. I'm almost done organizing and decorating it but I wanted to go ahead and share with y'all how it looks so far. Keep an eye out for my next post if you'd like to see how it looks so far.

In the meantime, I leave you with a few funny pins I came across:



I love this one! :)

This is gonna be someday. :)


Hahahaha!




2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! That last one is hilarious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one about the duck. Ya. I am tired of seeing all these women making the duck face.
    And hello!! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete