Saturday, September 10, 2011

For Homeschooling Mommies :)

I know, I know. I said I would post up my classroom pics by now and still haven't....sorry. A few didn't come out to good so I have to retake them and just haven't gotten around to it. After a year and a half of homeschooling, we're finally starting to get into the groove of things. I've been trying hard not to mess up what we've got going, hence my reason for not posting the pics sooner. In the meantime, here is a cartoon strip that made me LOL, literally. Enjoy! :)


I love homeschooling but like any job, I have my days. I'm just happy to know there are other moms out there who can relate. :)

4 comments:

  1. hahahaaa!! Love it!!
    Especially since homeschooled kids have NO IDEA what a fire drill is! Especially the ones who have never been to school.

    So Funny!

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! This is hilarious Lisa! Because our bedrooms are on the second floor, we've actually had many conversations with our kids about different escape options and we've promised them that we will have a fire drill soon so they can practice. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. ;) Keep me posted on how the plans are coming along, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for following my blog. I have given your blog an award and posted your link on mine for everyone to discover. Please keep this going and give to other deserving blogs.
    Come check it out at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!
    If you interested in modern agriculture and farming, then I will invite you to visit my farming blog.
    How to Build a Poultry House
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete