Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mason Jar Love

So, a few months ago I came across this amazing website called Pinterest. Anyone heard of it before? Of course you have! This site has quickly become a "must join site" for many in the blog world and for good reason. You can create boards about anything and everything and can collect pictures of things that inspire you from practically anywhere online.
I recently created a new board for myself simply titled "mason jars". I thought I'd share with you all some of the the mason jar love and maybe even inspire you. :)


This is a great idea that could be used for a wedding or even a backyard party. Source is unknown but it
was too cute not to share. If anyone knows the source, please let me know so I can update.


Cute mason jar chandelier by Beth from Home Stories A to Z. 
She shares a great tutorial on how to make this on your own.


Chalk paint always adds a fun touch to things!
Source: etsy




 Cute way to personalize jars for a party
weddingbee.com


This is another way to creatively personalize mason jars with just a little chalk paint.
www.stylemepretty.com

This looks so tasty and refreshing. Perfect on a hot summer day!
Hostess With The Mostest (she has some a lot of really cute party ideas :)


Flowers in a jar is always a winner in my book!
meggielynne.tumblr.com


Treats in jar. You can find out how to make this yummy treat & more at mycakies.blogspot.com





atlbellecasa.tumblr.com

There are so many more ideas I've come across but these are some of my faves. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love these mason jar pictures Lisa! Sue-puh cute! (said Bonnie style) Chalk board paint is such a cute idea. Love the floral bouquets as well. The mason jars with the turquoise tent are so beautiful. Love you girly. So glad we could talk Friday, even if only for a little while. (ok, not so little but definitely not enough) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mason jars too Lisa!
    I'm commenting to you from Mexico, pretty crazy huh?

    I'm missing home but I have been very busy here so it helps with that.
    A lot of changes coming down the pike. hopefully I will be able to share them with everyone soon.

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I love it. Great post on mason jars! My son made cheesecake in a jar and served them at a party he catered. Now I see that has become quite popular. I love Pinterest and will definitely follow you, as I'm now following your blog. Come by and see me sometime at vignette design! I'm hosting a giveaway you might not want to miss....
    ~Delores

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seriously in love with anything having to do with mason jars. My entire wedding was decorated with them, I am in the process of making a lamp from them, and I have TONS scattered around the house. Great photos :)

    Coley @
    www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for all the comment love. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond.

    ReplyDelete