I'll share a more detailed post of all we did once we're done. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the room in progress.
This is the wall we had to replace due to the mold.
This is the wall opposite the previous one. I had a scary episode trying to remove this (yes I did this wall myself--I don't recommend) but thankfully my hero hubby saved me from harm!
This was so easy to install and the end result looks fantastic!
I'm not too savy on laying tile so I experimented with this laminate tile-as opposed
to ceramic tile-and I promise you cannot tell the difference plus it's super easy!
(I saw the step-by-step guide at Home Depot)